It’s sponsored by Ragan Communications and there is a registration fee. You can check out the details here.
Here’s the program description from the Ragan website:
Nothing beats a well-told story. They humanize us. They put a real human face on an issue. They help us connect with each other in ways that everyday words cannot.
In this engaging, informative webinar, you’ll learn to communicate better by finding, shaping and telling better stories to your audience.
You will learn how to use stories to motivate employees, strengthen customer relations, build marketplace trust, network more effectively, win business and get more out of life and work.
Join us for this 60-minute webinar to discover:
- The powerful evidence behind storytelling
- The 3 key ingredients of every successful story
- How to tailor your story to its most essential elements
- The elements that elevate good stories to greatness
- A simple process for finding great stories among employees, customers and other audiences
- Tips to bring out the best stories in others
- How to make your stories more visual and evocative
- Performance tips to help you deliver stories better
The webinar brings these lessons to life with compelling stories and examples from the world of business and entertainment—the source of some of the most popular and powerful stories in our culture.
You’ll bring back practical tips you can use right away to become a better storyteller.
I hope you’ll join us!