Looking for the perfect holiday gift for yourself? How about a free copy of my new book, 11 Deadly Presentation Sins?
For Subscribers Only
This week I’ll be giving a sneak preview of the book for subscribers to my email list. If you join by tomorrow, you’ll get all the exciting details, including:
- A first look at the finished cover (the image here is a partial view).
- A look at a brand new video where I explain why the ability to present your ideas in clear and compelling terms is one of the most important skills there is.
- How to get a free preview copy of the book. (Pretty simple really—all you’ll have to do is reply to the email.)
Dazzle Your Audiences for Your Next Presentation
11 Deadly Presentation Sins covers the worst mistakes public speakers make and offers a wealth of practical advice for presenters, PowerPoint users and anyone who has to get up and talk in front of an audience.
The book is just about finished and it looks beautiful. It’s been copyedited and designed and we’ll be working on the finishing touches over the next few weeks.
All I Ask Are 3 Simple Things
It’ll come to you in PDF form, so you can read it on your computer, tablet or phone. If you read it and like it, all I ask in return is that you:
- Post a review on Amazon and/or Goodreads when it’s up on those sites in the New Year. (I’ll send a reminder.)
- Share the news about the book with anyone you feel would be interested.
- Consider purchasing the final product when it’s released. It’ll be available in paperback, Kindle, Nook and other ereader versions and in audiobook (narrated by me!).
Sign Up By Tomorrow
As a subscriber you’ll also receive my best tips, advice and links to help you become a more skilled and confident communicator. It’s delivered to your inbox once a month. You can check out last month’s issue here to see if it’s up your alley.
I’m really happy with the book. It’s consumed much of my life over the past seven months, but I’m very proud of the result and can’t wait to start sharing it.
Sign up here (or just enter your email address in the sidebar form on the right) and I’ll send the details later this week.